Sunday, October 21, 2007

Lindsay's All-State Audition

Last Saturday Lindsay had her first audition for the All- State Chorus. She did VERY WELL!!!! The scoring starts with 10 and goes up. Lindsay's score was a 13. Her chorus teacher told her that, that was a great score. Her next audition will be in January. She is also singing a solo in church this next Sunday. She has truly been blessed with a beautiful voice. I'm so proud of her, for developing and sharing this great gift that she has been blessed with.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE the sing a duet with Lindsay some time!

Libbi said...

My girls wish they had that talent. I would love to hear Lindsay sing!!!

LaNelle said...

My mom is right, I totally wish that I had the talent to sing! Good job Lindsay! I hope to get to hear you sing someday!

Anonymous said...

That's great! I loved All State. If she sticks with it, there will be no question whether she makes it in high school. That's just great!