Sunday, November 25, 2007

Girlfriends

Guess who has the best girlfriends ever? I DO!!!!! Every year they come to Savannah from South Carolina to take me out for my birthday. Once a year we go to Myrtle Beach to go shopping and have "girlfriend" time. I'm very grateful for the friends that I have and that I know that they are ALWAYS there for me. Thanks to ALL of my girlfriends!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya'll are so pretty!!! of course I biased though, ya'll are my mommas!! You can tell by the smiles on your faces that ya'll are about to have a lot of fun and you know it.

Libbi said...

We miss you Pamelia so of course we come to visit! We had fun...I was at Tanger outlets at Thanksgiving and my kids laughed because I kept saying...Only 2 more months...

Kelli said...

Lynn was telling me that she hated to miss out on the weekend. It's always fun to reunite with old friends.