Sunday, December 23, 2007

Growing kids


Everytime we see someone that we haven't seen in a while they always comment on how tall our kids are getting. Logan just turned 14 yesterday, Lindsay is 12 1/2, and Landon is 9 1/2. As you can see they have out grown me (well Landon will soon). I'm only 5 foot and have always been the shortest and I guess I always will.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have the most beautiful kids EVER - I hope all my children are as good looking as yours!

THE GANTT LIFE said...

ronnie said you married a man who's 6'2"... what do you expect? :)
where's that smile, logan? you're not smiling in any of the pictures!! can't wait to see ya'll next month!
love ya~ tam

Libbi said...

They are gorgeous but much more important, they are GOOD kids, too! Can't wait to see you!!!