Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

Easter morning. What that Easter bunny brought Lindsay. (Vera Bradley make -up bag)
What the Easter bunny brought Logan.
What the Easter bunny brought Landon.

Dying eggs. "Don't they look so excited!!!"

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha- they don't look like they like dying easter eggs anymore! I LOVE Lindsay's Easter dress - it is beautiful!

Beth said...

The egg dying picture is hilarious! I miss you all so much, give Landon a hug for me!

LaNelle said...

I love Lindsay's makeup back! I'm so jealous! (no one in Idaho even knows who Vera Bradley is...wierd-os!) I laughed at your egg dying picture...that one is great!

THE GANTT LIFE said...

That picture is priceless! :) Why the long faces?

Libbi said...

they have reached that age where holiday stuff is DUMB...but keep doing it or they really will be sad!!! and as always, they are gorgeous!!!!!

Carrie Maseda said...

I love your new layout; somebody must really love you to go to all that trouble. ;)

Pamelia said...

I bet they do and we LOVE their family also!!!!!

Christi said...

I finally got caught up reading your blog! It looks great now!
And yeah, those kids of yours must love to dye easter eggs! ;o)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Libbi said...

PAMELIA...how about an update???? miss you girl! Love, Libbi