The kids at Oscar's.
Lindsay and Landon at Bearfoot at the Beach.
Callie and Logan.
Callie and Lindsay with Build a Bear.
Landon with the Back to the future car.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
MB vacation, Part 4
Posted by
Pamelia
at
5:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow! It looks y'all have had some fun! Pamelia, you look so golden. I feel a tinge of jealousy emerging. ;) I can't tell you how much I would love to be at the beach...so many memories from there. Your kids are getting SO big. It amazes me everytime you post. Which, BTW, I'm glad you finally updated your blog. :)It's been too long.
is that reall the BTTF car? that is so cool.
It even had all of the things on the inside. It was really cool!
That looks like alot of fun. Back to the Future was the BEST movie EVER! (or at least that's what we all thought at the time! :)
We missed Barefoot this year and it looks like y'all had fun!! Guess I'll just have to go next month!!
Post a Comment