Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I love to see my children getting along and helping each other. The other day I was at the computer and looked out the window and saw Logan teaching Lindsay how to hold and throw a football (and if you know Lindsay, it's amazing that she even wanted to learn how to throw a football the right way). Anyway, by the time I got my camera and out the door they were throwing. I wish I could have gotten a picture of Logan right beside Lindsay showing her where to put her fingers. I wander if he would let her teach him some dance moves.?. I doubt it!!

7 comments:

Kelli said...

How cute. Is she checking her phone or nails? I would love to see her teaching him how to dance. I can't believe how big they are. Lindsay and her cute little figure. Watch out!!

Anonymous said...

that is SO sweet!!!
I had to smile (with tears in my eyes) when I heard your voice - I miss y'all SO SO much!!!

Tiffany said...

Hey girl!! Love your blog!!! Your kids are beautiful!!! I've loved reading about your family and checking out your pictures!! You look great! Aren't ya'll still near Tammy & John? Tell Tammy she needs to get a blog started! Good to find you. Tiff:)

Marina said...

I love it when the kids help each other too. YOu're doing a great parenting job. That's awesome!

Libbi said...

Your kids are so awesome..they MUST have great parents!

small town Hood said...

they are training to beat clemson right!! 31-14 CU on top...again.

Carrie Maseda said...

When is best to come over and help you with your computer issues?