Monday, June 15, 2009

Landon's birthday

Landon turned 11 on May 27th. This year he had a lot of celebrations!! On his birthday we went to the beach.

That night we had our family celebration.
We also went to a Japanese restruant to celebrate a friends son birthday, we surprised Landon and they also sang to him and brought him some dessert. I love the look on his face.
Then he finally had his swimming party. L-R Jason, Dylan, Austin, Landon & Dylan.
For his birthday Rusty, Logan and Landon went to see the Braves play and he also got a cell phone. Happy Birthday! I can't believe that my baby is 11!!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

I can't believe he is 11. I came across a picture of Rebecca kissing him at a PTO meeting at RBE. It was so sweet. They grow too fast!!

Marina said...

Landon celebrated well!!! Happy birthday, boy!!!

Leigh This Way said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leigh This Way said...

A cell phone?! Gosh, I didn't get my first cell phone until I was a sophomore in college! I guess cause I was the one that went out and got it.

Glad to see that everyone is doing well! Keep up the good work kids! (The you can get lots of scholarships to pay for college!) :)