This is the chorus.
Some of the Show Choir.
Lindsay and Mrs. Allen (the best chorus teacher ever)!! This is at the awards tea. The awards that Lindsay received were a plaque, pin and badge from the All-State Chorus, trophies for best note-worthy, best alto for the seventh grade and most dependable (voted on by her classmates). We had a really nice night. Momma, Ned and Norma came down to see Lindsay perform. When we got home Lindsay sang the song that she sang at conference for them, since they never get to hear her sing by her self. I am so proud of her!!!
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Spring Chorus/Show Choir Concert
Posted by
Pamelia
at
10:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I wish I had a singing talent. That just kind of skipped over me. I bet the night was absolutely beautiful. I love those parental "feel good, proud moments."
awww- she's so cool!!!! I just love Lindsay! Yay for Lindsay!
She is drop dead gorgeous also! Not fair to be so talented, so sweet and beautiful!!! But then, you have a great Mama, Lindsay so I'm not surprised!
Congratulations Lindsay! Looks like she'll be spending her senior year like I did - 2 regular classes and the rest were choruses!
Looks like fun! I wish I had 1/2 of that talent!! Wish we could've been there, too! Love ya'll!!
Post a Comment