This is what our family will be doing this summer!!
Relaxing!!!! (hopefully)
Swimming in our pool. (Come join us)
Going to Myrtle Beach in July with Rusty's family.
Watching Landon play baseball.
Watching Logan play baseball.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
School's out for summer!!
Posted by
Pamelia
at
9:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You're so lucky to be out. We have 8 more school days. The count down is on. It looks like you will be having a great summer.
I wanna come swimmin' with y'all!! Except I'm sure no one wants to see me in a swimsuit. When are y'all coming to visit?
Sounds like y'all have some great stuff planned, especially the relaxation! Sure wish we were there to swim with ya. I'm really looking forward to our 115-20 degree summer days...NOT. Enjoy the beach. There's no water here in the desert. Miss y'all.
Now that's a plan for the summer!!!!
Post a Comment