Sunday, June 1, 2008

Landon is 10 years old!!!

Happy Birthday Landon, We love you very much!!!



Landon turned 10 on May 27. We went to eat supper at ElReal a mexican resturant. On Saturday the 31st we had his party. I can't believe that my baby is 10!!!! Time sure does fly by.


As you can see Landon loves the water. When he was 2 I started him in swimming lessons. He would jump off the diving board and swim to the side. I'm glad that all of my children can swim very well.




3 comments:

Marina said...

WOW! He is getting so big! He is also getting that more mature look to his face. Just think next year he won't be able to count his age on both hands. He'll have to use his toes too!

I LOVE your pool. You also have a beautiful yard. Oh, how I miss the green!

Anonymous said...

I can NOT believe he's 10!!! That is so crazy. Your pool is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Libbi said...

Happy Birthday Landon...how can he possibly be 10? Like all your kids, he is so good-looking!