This fall Landon's baseball team started live pitch, (they used to use the pitching machine). He plays pitcher and short stop (the same positions the Logan plays). He has done an excellent job pitching. Last night he had a no hitter!! Tonight is their last baseball game and then football starts.

Rusty and Logan watching from the dug-out.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Landon pitching
Posted by
Pamelia
at
4:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
wow- how cool!!! Your kids are all so talented.
Okay, your boys must be the best players on the team. Short-stop AND pitcher?!!! That is awesome! You got some really good action photos too. And, I agree with MB...your whole family is so talented. They get it from their parents, right?
Gooo Landon!!! It must run in the family - those are the same positions Caleb plays.
I'm so proud of your boys! I love that they're so good at it and that Rusty gets to help coach them! That's awesome!
go Bells!!! Y'all are talented! miss you Pamelia!! hey I tagged you on my blog!
Good Job Landon!!!!!!! Maybe in between my new craziness with Braden and Brooke, we can attend one of his football games. :)
hey just thought I would leave a note to see if I could add you to my blog. See you later
Heather
Post a Comment