Monday, September 22, 2008

South Carolina vs. Georgia

Russell and Rebecca The Gamecocks!!
The Stadium
and again, I don't know how to get it off.
USC!!!!! Band
This is where we tailgated at. Rusty's uncle Bucky let us have one of their parking passes. The Coop was so nice and air conditioned, tv's with games on everywhere.

This is the first time all six of us have been at a game together! We had a lot of fun!

Our beautiful children! Man! was it hot!!!
Those fans were life savers!!

Lindsay and Russell tailgating.
Landon.
Lindsay and mom.
Logan.
Dad, I don't know what he is doing.

We all had a great time. To bad, Georgia beat us. But we were all together and that was GREAT!!!

9 comments:

Leigh This Way said...

Great Game. GO DAWGS!!

Leigh This Way said...

That comment was made by Preston who can stop rubbing it in the GA won!

Marina said...

Abbie, I was about to say I didn't know you were so screwed in the head. LOL.

Even though USC lost, we still love our Gamecocks!

Pamelia, your family looks so great. I'm glad to see that you were able to spend time together. I know y'all must have had a great time.

Kelli said...

Go GA Bulldogs!!

Libbi said...

sorry you lost (not really but what's a girlfriend to do??) it was so fun to see you!!! just think only 4 months till our annual GIRLFRIEND TRIP!!!!!!!

Carrie Maseda said...

I bet you had fun even though the Gamecocks lost. I can't believe I have yet to go to Gamecocks game! What kind of South Carolinian am I? So is that Russell's woman? :)

Pamelia said...

Yes Carrie, that is Rebecca Russell's girlfriend. She is going to USC.

Christi said...

How did you come to SC and me not see you? You missed out on Owen. He gets cuter every day!

THE GANTT LIFE said...

ronnie watched this game on tv... he misses his carolina gamecocks!!! glad ya'll had fun. russell's girlfriend is cute. :)