Sunday, September 28, 2008

Effingham vs. South Effingham

This past Friday was our county BIG Rebels vs. Mustangs game! We are the Effingham Rebels. Almost everyone in the county comes to this game. Unfortunately we lost 18 to 13, but it was a really good game. Logan and Lindsay had some of their friends ride with us, and Landon had some friends meet us there. Logan and Lindsay walked around and hung out with their friends most of the time. Landon and his friends sat with us. We painted their heads blue and painted ECHS on their stomach. They really enjoyed cheering and holding their shirts up to show off their support. I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures of them. These pictures are ones that the newspaper took. South Effingham Mustang fans!!!
Effingham Rebels fans!!!!
Kendall, Tamara and Lindsay! (yes the newspaper took this one also).
We all had a really good time at the game. Go Rebels!!!

6 comments:

LaNelle said...

sounds like fun...even if you didn't win! That is so cool that the newspaper took a picture with Lindsey in it...but it doesn't surprise me because she is so beautiful!

Kelli said...

Oh that brings back memories for me. I remember going to an Effingham County Rebel football game with my friend, Lynne, when I was in college. Sorry to hear you lost.

Anonymous said...

hwo fun! That's so cute that Lindsay's picture was in the paper. AND that says alot about you and Rusty that your kids wanted to be seen with y'all at the high school game!!!

Marina said...

Yay, Lindsay's famous! How fun!

Libbi said...

Did I tell you my Daddy was the voice of the Rebels when he lived down there back in the 80's and very early 90's??? My little sister was a cheerleader for the rebels,,,what a small world!! Lindsay is GORGEOUS!!!

Carrie Maseda said...

Are they going to publish that picture of the girls? Let me know, I would hate to miss it!