Today we found out that Lindsay was chosen by her homeroom to be their representative for homecoming. The homecoming game is on Oct. 15 if any of you would like to come. She might be chosen as the new 2008 - 2009 QUEEN!!! 
Monday, September 29, 2008
Homecoming!
Posted by
Pamelia
at
4:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
oh my gracious- that is just incredible and of course I think she should win!!!
Lindsay just might make it in the paper again. Awesome!!!
I saw that on her facebook and wrote on her wall...yeah for Lindsay!!!!! Now the search is on for the dress!!!! Let's go shopping!
We are coming to Lexington this weekend for a family reunion. We will be going to Kohl's.
Congrats Lindsay!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is so awesome! Congratulations Lindsay!
YEA LINDSAY!!!! She is so talented, awesome, & beautiful!! Good luck!
I saw on facebook that she WON! Of course...who could be prettier than her? YEA!!!!
Post a Comment