A. Attached or single? Married to Russell Watts Bell, Sr.
B. Best friend? My husband - Rusty
C. Cake or Pie? Cake - Red Velvet
D. Day of Choice? Sunday - My family is together all day (except Russell)
E. Essential item? my car - to run my children to all of their activities
F. Favorite color? yellow
G. Gummy bears or worms? bears (in the gold bag)
H. Hometown? Lexington, SC - Live in Rincon, GA, but this is home also
I. Indulgence? having my nails done
J. January or July? July
K. Kids? Four Russell - 23, Logan - alomost 15, Lindsay - 13 and Landon - 10
L. Life isn’t complete without? my family and the gospel
M. Marriage date? September 26, 1992, but we've been together since Aug. 5, 1988
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 2 brothers, 1 step- brother and 3 step-sisters
O. Oranges or apples? Apples and Oranges
P. Phobias? That something will happened to my family
Q. Quotes? Umm..idk... "I love you, you love me, we are a happy family" Barney (I know that is a song)
R. Reasons to smile? Being a eternal family
S. Season of Choice? Spring
T. Tag some people: Tammy, Christy, Carrie
U. Unknown fact about me? I think that I'm an open book
V. Vegetable? Squash
W. Worst habit? Driving to fast
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound - I loved seeing my babies inside of me
Y. Your favorite food? Mexican
Z. Zodiac sign? Virgo Sept. 6
Saturday, October 4, 2008
ABC's of me!
Posted by
Pamelia
at
6:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I can't believe squash is your favorite veg! Wow!
I love red velvet cake too, but I much prefer pie. Isn't it so neat how everyone is so different?
Love getting to know yo more!
Red Velvet and Haribo gummy bears! We have so much in common!
its so fun to read these things. I didn't know Mexican was your favorite - you and kevin would get along at dinner time.
Post a Comment