Thursday, October 16, 2008

Landon Baseball/Football

Here is Landon playing baseball this summer. We had is helmet made for him. It has his name on the back. Stretching
Batter's cage. Getting ready!!

Landon's # is 7. He is the quarterback and a linemen.
I love this picture. We have one of Russell just like this one!

They are the Eagles! This should have been at the top. Oh well.
Most of the time I'm very tired from running my children to ALL of their activites, BUT I would not have it any other way. I'm glad that they are busy and do so well in their things that they like. They are also great students and very well mannered. They are very active at church and have good friends! What more could I ask for! I love my children!!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Gosh Landon looks like he has grown since February! Ah, I miss him!!

THE GANTT LIFE said...

Go Landon!! What stud! :)