Saturday night was our schools pageant. Lindsay was in it and had a lot of fun. This is a picture of Tamara, Lindsay and Kylie. We had Lindsay camera backstage and Rusty had our camera in the audience. The girls took lots of pictures of each other and just enjoyed being there.
This is my FAVORITE picture of her!!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Miss EMS Pageant
Posted by
Pamelia
at
4:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 comments:
I had a great time at the pageant, and I think she, Tamara, and Kylie all did fantastic jobs! They all looked beautiful!
If we could've been there, we would've. Lindsay, you look so pretty! I've already told you on fb, but your hair and makeup look so nice!!! :) love ya, girl!
She looked beautiful.
She looks so beautiful! And I love that her dress was modest...she is such a good example!
OHHH she is gorgeous and also modest..such a GREAT example and the Lord will bless her for her faithfulness!!!
She definitely is a winner! Tell her we're proue or her.
I really wish I could've seen her. She looked great!!!
Post a Comment