Well!!!! Rusty has done it again! He's done such a good job at work that they offered him a really big promotion! Great job hunny!! The only thing is that we are moving to MARYLAND! Rusty will be leaving in a couple of weeks and the kids and I will stay here and finish up the school year and then join him. We/he will make several trips back and forth while he is gone. I'm really excited for him, but man I'm not used to SNOW!!!! We have prayed about it and know that this is what we should be doing. It is going to be hard to leave Georgia. It was also hard when we moved from SC, but we know that it was the right thing to do for our family. I know that the Lord will bless us and we will be fine, as long as we are together. We have been blessed with GREAT friends in SC and GA, that we will NEVER forget!!!! If anyone wants to come visit all you have to do is call, our door will be open for you!! It's a good thing that we have cell phones and the internet to be able to keep in touch with our family and friends!!! I already miss everyone!!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Rusty
Posted by
Pamelia
at
8:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
OMG. I can't believe you're moving north. How are the kids taking it? Congratulations to Rusty!!
I expect you to continue blogging, so we can keep up with what ya'll are up to! I can't believe that you are leaving; I know sometimes you just have to do what is best for your family, even if it is hard. We will miss all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes, blogging is going to be the best way to keep your friends up to date.
Where in Maryland? Is it anywhere close to Joe and Chelsea in VA?
We will be near Baltimore. I don't want to live in the city. Rusty's office will be on College Park.
Wow! It's great to hear that in such dire times as our country is in that there are people who are moving ahead...congratulations! Glad you're a blogger!
there are some really really beautiful places in Maryland and you know it's right when you get that confirmation...and it will be a great pit stop to pick you up on our way to that New York shopping trip we've been talking about for ages...and while I understand that you can't come on the girlfriend trip, it is breaking my heart!!!!!!! You will be GREATLY missed...
Holy COW!! I can't believe it!!! We wish you and your family the best!!!
WOW - congrats to ya'll, but it is sad. I hope my boys will still get to see their Aunt Pamelia. Ya'll stick together and I know it will be a great move. You all are good people and will have friends wherever you go.
Maryland isn't as close as Georgia, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I'm happy for your family!
Post a Comment