Dec. 29 - Jan.1, The Savannah and Augusta Stakes went on a youth Trek. This is a before picture of some of the youth (14 and up) that went from our ward. (Rusty has more pictures and when he gets them uploaded I'll post more). Rusty and I also went. We had a really hard, fun, spiritual time!!! We are so proud of our youth! Y'all are awesome!!!
L-R Logan Bell, Nolan Wright, Catherine Vaigneur, Katelyn Hanson, Rae Wright, Tamara Woods, Felicia Washington.
Friday, January 2, 2009
Trek, 2008 - 2009
Posted by
Pamelia
at
9:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Y'all went during the winter??!! Did it get really cold at night?
Wow! That must have been a great experience this time of year. Me and Ethen got to go a couple of years ago as leaders of a family. It was so much fun! I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
I hope you don't have any life threatening stories to tell this time. :) (especially involving a port a potty) I can't wait to see the pictures!
I can't wait to see you in those lovely frocks! Was it cold and rainy?? I want to hear all about it!
Post a Comment