Friday, January 2, 2009

Russell and Rebecca

This is Russell's girlfriend Rebecca Crouch. This was at Myrtle Beach this past July with our Bell family vacation. Russell brought her to Christmas with Rusty's side and my side so that the other families could meet her. She is a very sweet young lady.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Looks like y'all had a great Christmas! I can't believe how big Devin & Mallory are...and your kids! It's fun to see your parents too!!

Carrie Maseda said...

I'm glad he has found someone that seems to make him so happy. :)

Libbi said...

I'm glad LaNelle is so happily married so she won't be jealous (hahahahaha)They make a really cute couple!

Jackie said...

How cute! Umm, oh yeah, Rebecca is too!! You know I have always thought Russell is a doll! And so sweet. I'm also glad he has someone who makes him happy!