Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Morning

This year Rusty gave me a new diamond ring wedding set. It is soooo beautiful! Thanks hunny!! (Terrible picture)!!!!!! Rusty looking at his Gamecock book that I gave him.

Landon opening.
Santa left Landon Rock Band!!!! Everyone loves it!!
Lindsay, Malaia perfume.
Santa brought Lindsay an Ipod touch.
Logan opening.
Santa also brought Logan a Ipod touch

We had a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! I hope that everyone had a GREAT Christmas!

7 comments:

Leigh This Way said...

Looks like y'all had a great Christmas. I'll warn you about the iPod touch. Preston got his a little bit before november and he was having trouble with it restarting while he was listening to songs. It would be fully charged yet for some reason it would restart. He ended up taking it back and getting a different one but he still had the same trouble with it restarting. He ended up taking it back and getting a regular iPod. Hope y'all have better luck then we did.

Marina said...

A new wedding band set? Wow! How awesome! Glad y'all had a great holiday.

Anonymous said...

good thing you didn't get upset about the ring set. I convinced my dad that that was what my mom wanted and when he got it for her, she just cried and cried.
I'm sure you remember that.

THE GANTT LIFE said...

So you get diamonds and Rusty gets a book? ;)

Libbi said...

I'm glad Santa was as good to y'all as he was to us....but then, we have super great kids, don't we????

Jackie said...

I was thinking the same thing as Tammy. Was there a special prize in the book that we didn't see???

Christi said...

Very Merry indeed!!
My bro-in-law has the iPod touch and Tim and I played with it the whole time they were here! It was extremely handy when we got lost in Charlotte and it found our way out with the navigator!